What is the best hangover cure? If you have ever felt the excruciating pain of a hangover headache, you will never forget how disabling it was.
With the pain and nausea of a hangover, you will do almost anything to get rid of the discomfort.
And, whether you are into college binge drinking or the occasional wild weekend party, a lecture on cutting back on your drinking, is probably not going to be welcome, at this time…
Using alcohol to relieve stress does not work. And, in the end, drinking alcohol itself, can become a source of stress, instead of a treatment. In fact, drinking alcohol, can actually cause depression and anxiety.
I’m sure you are familiar with the symptoms of a hangover:
- Throbbing headache – It hurts to move your head.
- Nausea – with or without vomiting.
- Sensitivity to light and sound – either can make your headache even worse.
- Slowed thinking and responses – Decisions can take a while to make…
- Dog mouth – Your mouth is dry, tastes nasty and smells just as bad…
- Fatigue – You feel pretty wiped after a long night of drinking.
Best Hangover Cure
You’ve probably heard that the best way to get over a hangover is to have another drink. Don’t do it.
Your body needs time to get over the toxic effects of the drinks that gave you the hangover. And the last thing you need is more alcohol in your system!
So what can you do to get over a hangover?
- Relaxation and rest – Your body is telling you to slow down so that it can process and get rid of the alcoholic toxins. Give your liver and other organs a change to do their jobs.
- Repair – Yes, alcohol does actually do damage to your body. You need to give your body a chance to repair the damage.
- Peace and quiet – Avoid those loud noises and bright lights that just make you feel worse.
- Caffeine – Drinking coffee or tea won’t cure intoxication. But they are vaso-constrictors, and they can help your blood vessels get back to normal and move the toxins through your system faster.
- Pain killers – Don’t take aspirin, as it can actually make your headache WORSE!
- Hangover Cure Hypnosis – Believe it or not, hypnosis can actually help you get over a hangover faster and help relieve the pain and discomfort. Studies have proven that hypnosis can help ease pain, enhance healing, and it can help you change your behaviors and thinking.Using the program, Hangover Cure Hypnosis by Hypnosis Downloads.com, you will heal faster, get over your nausea, and even feel somewhat energetic– after just a few minutes of relaxing hypnosis! What do you have to lose?
The bottom line is that, hangovers just don’t go away instantly. Your body does need time to recover from the toxic overload that you have subjected it to. But, if you follow the tips listed above, you should be back to normal in less time than you’d think…