Self esteem quotes, especially quotes by famous people, can give you insight, help you understand that others have similar experiences, and serve as inspiring quotes to give you direction…
When I was a child, my Dad had a quote for every situation. He would use life quotes and great quotes by famous people to teach me about every conceivable life situation.
Sometimes I thought those quotes were a bit corny, especially when I was a typical teenager, feeling embarrassed because my Dad was a little different. However, many years later, I often have one of those quotes come to mind.
My Dad’s little “teaching moments” were, in fact, very successful. At just the appropriate moment, one of his quotes about life will come to me, even now. And many times, the famous quote will give me guidance in making a decision or deciding what to do.
You can use great quotes to help you, too.
Keep Track of Motivational Quotes
When you see a great quote, write it down and put it into a notebook or folder.
Take the most meaningful stress quotes and self esteem quotes, and place them on cards where you will see them often.
When you read a great quote frequently, you will commit it to memory. Then, when you need it the most, it will come to you…
improve your feelings about yourself…
Favorite Self Esteem Quotes
When you choose your motivational quotes, pick life quotes that talk about your goals and what you want to achieve.
Use quotes about life that can change your thoughts and feelings about yourself–and raise your self-esteem.
The more you boost your self esteem, the better you are able to deal with stressful situations.
Here are some quotes at life. Some are fun, and some are serious. See what you think…
- Winston Churchill
- ”Personally, I’m always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.
- Vince Lombardi – professional football coach for the Green Bay Packers.
- ”It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up.”
- Golda Meir – a founder of the state of Israel and 4th prime minister.
- “You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.” – on anger.
- Abraham Lincoln – 16th president of the United States
- “It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.” – on forgiving yourself.
- Norman Vincent Peale – founder of the American Foundation of Religion and Psychiatry and one of the world’s most positive thinkers.
- “Think positively about yourself, keep your thoughts and your actions clean, ask God who made you, to keep on remaking you.”
- Norman Vincent Peale
- “We tend to get what we expect…”
- Ray Kroc – founder of McDonald’s Corporation
- “The quality of an individual is reflected in the standards they set for themselves.”
- Andrew Carnegie – entrepreneur and one of the wealthiest men of his time.
- “There is no use whatever trying to help people who do not help themselves. You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he is willing to climb himself.”
- Benjamin Franklin – American author and printer and signer of the Declaration of Independence
- “There are no gains without pains.”
- Aristotle – ancient Greek thinker and philosopher
- “A man is the origin of his actions.”
- Dale Carnegie – author of How to Win Friends and Influence People and a pioneer in public speaking and personal development
- “The best things in life are yours, if you can appreciate yourself.” and “We all have possibilities we don’t know about. We can do things we don’t even dream we can do.”
- Henry Ford – developer and producer of the Model T automobile
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t–you are right.”
As you can see by these self esteem quotes, raising your self esteem is closely linked to success–true success in life, not just what others think of you.
When you know who you are, and you act with integrity, you will have high self esteem.
And, in order to boost your self esteem, you need to start loving yourself.
Using inspiring quotes by famous people and quotes to live by, will help you feel better about yourself, and who you are.